Here at US Home Improvement we use Green Fiber Insulation they offer End to End Sustainability. Many companies claim to be green, you can be certain Green Fiber is committed to the environment .
- 85% Recycled natural fiber insulation is made from 85% recycled paper fiber.
- Zero Waste. Unlike with foam and fiberglass insulation,there is no waste. Every bit can be blown into place.
Green Fiber Insulation Benefits You
Typically the largest area of heat loss in a home is through its ceiling.By retrofitting with Green Fiber insulation , the flow of air through your attic and walls will be reduced.
Also, Green Fiber Insulation:
- Can be blown in over existing insulation no fitting or cutting required.
- Fills gaps and voids in your attic and walls to reduce air infiltration.
- Will reduce your home heating and cooling costs.
- Saving money by utilizing the federal tax credit.